Hi, I'm Alex. Here are a couple of things about me:
- I bake bread, and I hate to be a hipster about it, but I was doing it in the prime window between when Chad Robertson and Liz Pruitt made it cool and when SF techbros started picking it up. See some pictures here
- Here are some books that I'm currently reading
- I organize a ~monthly pun-based bakery run to various bakeries around SF. It's inclusive (or at least I try my best to make sure we're acting inclusively) and meant to keep us in touch with a very important part of the community
- Sometimes I take pictures. My memory is bad, and photos are a way for me to capture the feelings, the smells, the sounds, the words of things we've done
- Assorted things that I love: dogs (lifeprotip for petting dogs is to walk up to a dog owner—hands behind your back—lean in slightly, and say the exact words "may I pet your dog?" Don't be offended if they say no, it's probably for a good reason). Dutch Bros. Sales on socks. 煎饼馃子 (the kind with 油条, NOT that imposter kind with Chinese tortilla chips). The Outer Richmond.