- I not only got the Minimal theme working, I added ON TOP of that with this theme called Hyde. It’s pretty luxe.
- One really interesting feature is that it injects the CSS into each layout using a file called head.html. This content is injected into the <head> section of each default layout (all other layouts, such as “post”, are then built ON TOP of default).
- It’s also caused some weird issues where the CSS will be applied at /, but not other pages like /cv or /blog. I had to dig around and fiddle around, and it’s hard to tell if I did the right thing or not.
Things left to do
- There’s a weird thing going on where if I click “Home” on the sidebar, it doesn’t go home
- The items on the sidebar nav change order (specifically “Alex Dou’s Blog). The theme automatically creates these links for any post with a layout of “page”
- I still want to have an intro that doesn’t feel so “stubby” on Home
- I still need to have a photo viewer for the Photography section